Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Struggles of Moving
Moving. Probably the most stressful and scary word in the dictionary. Moving to a new house may seem fun and exciting until you actually start moving stuff. I have moved seventeen different times and each time seems to get worse then the time before it because I get more stuff and do not get rid of enough. Moving could be fun if you had time to sort though things and throw away what you do not use and what you do not wear, but lets be honest who has time for that. Most of the time you are in a hurry and just throw (excuse my language) shit in boxes and say "I'll go through it later", then that boxes gets lost or forgotten about, so you buy more things, and the endless cycle of disorganization begins. Moving also tests the strength of relationships, friendships, and family. With all the things going on people tend to be on edge and want to take it out on others. I am in the process of moving and it is like walking on egg shells, one little thing can set the other people off. To avoid and fix this problem we decided that each of us has two rooms and job and no one can intrude on the cleaning and sorting of another persons room. So far this seems to be working, until someone finds a problem with car parts and traffic signs in the living room... I hope one day I find the key to a successful move but until that day wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment